Friday, January 29, 2016

Japan... how sweet you are!

It is bout 7 days ago we were in Japan. Now we missed them already!

Maybe 5 things I love about Japan:

1. Good People
2. Innovative Tech
3. Super Clean
4. Yummy Food
5. Magnificent Scenery

Beautiful scenery that should be missed! 

Yesterday also I have done my so called financial realignment , and "Japan Spring Fund" has officially established! Now saving only got RM500! :D

See how Japan has driving me for another new fund! Less spending here in Malaysia for the sake of taking photo with cherry blossom background! Tazabarnyaaaa! By the way it takes bout 2 years I think for the fund to get full. Long way to go.

Less spending means less shopping, bring packed food from homey for your lunch @ office & save your salary 1st before you spend the balance! Gigih nak berjalan though in this current tough economy time.

During our visit in Japan, we bumped into a couple from Malaysia, which did a lot of travelling by using saving money from his second job. You know what was his second job? Work at Guardian after office hour! Tabik spring la kat u bro! So he has inspired me to do what ever it takes just to travel the world. Ecewwahh :).

Meet our friend Shahmir & his wifey Balqis! A very kindhearted couple!

Pray that Allah would grant my wish.. despite of my other wishes yang panjang berjela :)

Till then

TaTa  

No comments:

Post a Comment